User Tools

Site Tools


meetingminutes14032013

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
Next revision
Previous revision
meetingminutes14032013 [2013-03-16 11:44]
metazool
meetingminutes14032013 [2015-10-05 15:55] (current)
Line 1: Line 1:
-Minutes of Hacklab ​Meeting ​Thurs 14h March 2013 +Moved to [[private:​meeting20130314|Meeting ​on Thursday 14th March 2013, 7pm]]
- +
-Actions from last meeting: +
--------------------------- +
- +
-  * Donations. ACTION Tom and Mike H to arrange donation box on the website. The lab needs two separate jars, one for donations and one for purchases,​ +
- +
-  * Pending members, ACTION Al to make a wiki page to collect all the details, DONE +
- +
-  * Suggestion box, physical and virtual, ACTION Martin to set this up +
- +
-  * Component storage, ACTION Tom to post to discuss list asking for donations, DONE +
- +
-Items from this meeting: +
------------------------- +
- +
-  * Laser cutter. It may be fitted with a misconfigured power supply as London'​s one was.  +
-    * ACTION Martin / Bart to call HPC and talk them through what we have diagnosed ​    +
-    * ACTION Martin to post a description of our problems to the HPC forum +
- +
-  * Improving the lab. ACTION Al to set up a doodle poll for a regular "​lab-fixing"​ session +
- +
-  * Changing membership terms. All are broadly in agreement with the proposal Peter circulated to the list. Agreed to vote on this at the next AGM +
-   +
-  * AGM date is set for Tuesday April 2nd, 7pm. ACTION Peter to start an agenda and post to the list +
- +
-  * Maker Faire. Marble run and possibly LED throwies for the main space. Summerhall will be open from 11 on the Saturday for people to set up. There will be a lab table upstairs, plenty of space in the lab for people to show off their projects +
- +
-  * Communication. Website and wiki need an overhaul. ACTION Rob to organise a time for web hacking, Al to write some marketing-style text, Tim to tweak the layout of the wiki. Aim to get it done by Maker Faire, reuse the material for flyers etc +
- +
-  * Summerhall services, apparently we have to contact their techsupport to arrange for the RFID lock fitting. (ACTION?) +
- +
-  * Maklab meeting, Al and Martin offered to come along and chat with Maklab folks next Monday, ACTION Jo to send on details of meeting +
-    +
meetingminutes14032013.txt · Last modified: 2015-10-05 15:55 (external edit)